Add to Wish List
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Ayurvedic Lakshadi Clarifying Soap
The Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Lakshadi Clarifying Soap is freshly prepared with unique, authentic Ayurvedic processes including a Ghee wash, and a pure Silk infusion. Water is added to pure Cow’s Ghee and is churned thoroughly by hand, then strained through a fine muslin cloth, to get a very fine light quality of Ghee. This allows its molecules to be easily absorbed by the skin. Natural Silk is then dissolved in the soap which gives it a silken texture and consistency. This silk soap cleanses, nourishes and deeply replenishes the skin's moisture levels.
- This Clarifying Soap is infused with the natural moisturizing ingredient,100% pure Silk, that helps in improving softness, smoothness and flexibility of the skin.
- The antioxidant-rich Pure Desi Ghee (Clarified Butter) is a natural emollient and is known to enhance the complexion and radiance of the skin.
- Virgin Coconut Oil functions as a protective anti-oxidant that moisturizes & softens the skin. It has excellent age-delaying properties that prevent wrinkles and help in retaining firmness of the skin.
- Palm oil enhances skin hydration and reduces sebum production.
- Ashwagandha increases vitality and adds glow to the skin.
- It contains Sandalwood that softens, tones and gives a healthy glow to the skin. It has antiseptic, clarifying & healing properties.
- Kokum butter has light but deeply moisturizing properties.
- Turmeric root extract has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to be a remarkable treatment for skin pigmentation
- It includes Betaine that conditions the skin.
- It includes Nagkesar that has skin clarifying and re-texturizing properties.
- Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric) is used to improve skin tone and complexion.
Key Ingredients What's inside that really matters
A superior rejuvenative herb renowned for its anti-ageing properties. It increases vitality, energy, and endurance, and promotes longevity.
Also known as Wild Turmeric, Kasturi Manjal is purifying and refining for the skin texture. It brightens the skin giving it a healthy glow.
Nagkesar has skin retexturising, toning and firming properties.
Revered in Ayurveda for its antiseptic, toning, purifying, cooling and soothing qualities.
How To Use
Use daily. Follow with a Bath & Shower Oil or a Body Milk.
Use it in the shower on damp skin, to gently cleanse.
ShopComplete your routine