Add to Wish List
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Ayurvedic Night Replenishing Cream Sandalwood & Saffron
A unique night treatment formula that is enriched with the pure oil of Jojoba, which has an exceptionally high fatty oil content to provide extra nourishment to the skin. The Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Night Replenishing Cream Sandalwood & Saffron contains a blend of Sweet Almond Oil infused with Saffron and potent Ayurvedic herbs, which helps to improve the skin's elasticity and restores its natural glow.
- This Replenishing Night Cream is enriched with Sandalwood extract that softens and tones the skin. It has antiseptic, clarifying & healing properties.
- It contains Saffron that is known to reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin while also improving its complexion.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is a natural emollient that boosts hydration of the skin, making it softer & smoother in texture.
- Sweet Almond Oil deeply moisturizes the skin and lends elasticity to it.
- It contains anti-oxidant rich Apricot Oil which deeply nourishes the skin and improves its elasticity.
- It contains Aloe Vera leaf juice that effectively treats blemishes, reduces fine lines & tightens pores while also soothing and moisturizing the skin.
- Anantmool is an excellent detoxifying ingredient for acne-prone skin. It deeply nourishes the skin, remarkably reduces pigmentation and helps protect against UVB rays.
- Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric) is used to improve skin tone and complexion.
- Liquorice is a renowned anti-acne herb known for its clarifying, pigment-lightening & texturizing properties.
- It contains Gotukola which is an effective age-defying herb known for its ability to boost collagen in the skin, prevent fine lines & other signs of ageing.
- Kokum Butter has light but deeply moisturizing properties.
- It is also infused with Turmeric Root extract which helps in treating skin ageing induced by sun exposure and reduction in skin elasticity.
- Tagar Root extract detoxifies and provides glow to the skin. It improves the overall health and complexion of the skin.
Key Ingredients What's inside that really matters
In Ayurveda, Saffron is grouped under Varnya gana, the category of herbs that are known to give the skin a warm, glowing complexion.
A very effective treatment for acne and pigmentation. Evens out skin tone and smoothens the texture of complexion.
Kokum Butter is one of the most hard and stable vegetable butters, easily absorbed into the skin. It is composed of beneficial compounds that help to regenerate and nourish skin cells.
Revered in Ayurveda for its antiseptic, toning, purifying, cooling and soothing qualities.
How To UseNightly. After Cleansing & Toning the Skin. Massage a small amount on the face and neck, using upward strokes after cleansing and toning.
ShopComplete your routine