Add to Wish List
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Exfoliating Body Polish Cane Sugar & Tamarind
The Forest Essentials Exfoliating Body Polish Cane Sugar & Tamarind is formulated with raw Cane Sugar, which is soaked in a blend of Sweet Almond Oil with pure Tamarind Pulp. The fresh fragrance of Bitter Orange and Bergamot leaves one feeling highly invigorated. This body polish exfoliates, intensively hydrates and helps to repair the skin, while leaving it gleaming and glossy.
- This Exfoliating Body Polish is infused with raw Cane Sugar that prevents signs of ageing and keeps the skin hydrated. It also reduces blemishes and brightens the skin.
- Tamarind extract is a natural source of vitamin C that gently polishes the skin, giving it a golden sheen.
- It contains Sunflower oil that possesses anti-inflammatory properties for the skin and protects it from UV radiation.
- Sweet Almond Oil has regeneration properties & effectively moisturizes the skin whilst improving its elasticity.
- Glycerin has excellent moisture-binding and skin conditioning properties.
- Gokhru is an absorption-enhancing herb that revitalizes dull and dry skin.
- It is also infused with anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E which is an excellent skin protectant & helps in prevention of scars.
- Ashwagandha increases vitality and adds glow to the skin.
- Avocado Oil has a softening and soothing effect on the skin.
- Apricot Oil works as an antiseptic agent whilst deeply nourishing the skin & restoring elasticity.
- Honey's natural antioxidant & moisture-replenishing properties leave the skin feeling extremely soft and supple
Key Ingredients What's inside that really matters
Raw Cane Sugar
A natural humectant that attracts and helps retain moisture in the skin.
The pulp of Tamarind pods is an ancient Ayurvedic Ingredient used to polish and detoxify the skin because of its high content of Vitamin C. It gently polishes the skin to give a smooth golden sheen.
A natural astringent, anti-oxidant, detoxifies and has antiseptic properties. It is calming and relieves stress.
Sweet Almond Oil
The cold pressed oil distilled from sweet Almonds is the most nutritious, adds glow, and deeply moisturizes the skin.
How To Use
Weekly, on damp skin.
Use on wet skin in the shower after cleansing, to remove surface dead cells and polish the skin. Rinse well with water.