Add to Wish List
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Exfoliating Body Polish Sandalwood & Turmeric
The Forest Essentials Exfoliating Body Polish Sandalwood & Turmeric uses raw Cane Sugar to scrub the skin, leaving it smooth & buffed with a luminous finish. It contains pure cold pressed oils, extracted from nutritious Sweet Almonds and Apricots, which improve the skin's elasticity, while the blend of Sandalwood & fresh Turmeric adds glow and a delicate yet long lasting fragrance to the skin.
- This Exfoliating Body Polish is infused with Sandalwood that softens and tones the skin while giving it a healthy glow.
- Turmeric root extract has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to be a remarkable treatment for skin pigmentation.
- It contains raw Cane Sugar that that prevents signs of aging and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Sunflower Oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties for the skin and protects it from UV radiation.
- Sweet Almond Oil has regeneration properties & effectively moisturizes the skin whilst improving its elasticity.
- Glycerin has excellent moisture-binding and skin conditioning properties.
- It is also infused with anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E which is an excellent skin protectant & helps in prevention of scars.
- Ashwagandha increases vitality and adds glow to the skin.
- Gokhru is an absorption-enhancing herb that revitalizes dull and dry skin.
- It contains Avocado oil that has a softening and soothing effect on the skin.
- Apricot Oil works as an antiseptic agent whilst deeply nourishing the skin & restoring elasticity.
Key Ingredients What's inside that really matters
Revered in Ayurveda for its antiseptic, toning, purifying, cooling and soothing qualities.
Raw Cane Sugar
A natural humectant that attracts and helps retain moisture in the skin.
Considered a remarkable Ayurvedic remedy for skin pigmentation, Turmeric is an effective natural cleanser to clarify skin of blemishes and blackheads.
Sweet Almond Oil
The cold pressed oil distilled from sweet Almonds is the most nutritious, adds glow, and deeply moisturizes the skin.
How To Use
Weekly, on damp skin.
Use on wet skin in the shower after cleansing, to remove surface dead cells and polish the skin. Rinse well with water.
ShopComplete your routine