Add to Wish List
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Lustrous Hair Cleanser Amla, Honey & Mulethi
The Forest Essentials Lustrous Hair Cleanser Amla, Honey & Mulethi is a nutrient rich hair and scalp cleanser, suitable for all hair types. This is prepared with Ayurvedic infusions of Amla, Nilini, Reetha, Haritaki, Soya Protein, pure Coconut Oil and Honey to cleanse and nourish the scalp and hair. This blend enhances the natural shine of the hair while strengthening it.
- This Hair Cleanser is infused with Amla that provides deep nourishment, fosters hair growth and effectively prevents pre-mature greying.
- It contains Honey which has natural antioxidant and moisture-replenishing properties that leave the hair feeling extremely soft and smooth.
- It is infused with Mulethi root extract, an excellent purifying agent that controls sebum production in the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.
- It is also enriched with Bhringraj extract that stimulates hair growth and maintains scalp health by strengthening and nourishing the hair whilst also preventing dandruff.
- Reetha helps to purify the scalp and hair. It also reduces dryness and strengthens the hair roots.
- Betaine helps in conditioning the hair.
- It contains Sweet Almond oil which is a natural humectant that deeply nourishes the hair.
- Henna stimulates hair growth, maintains the PH balance in the scalp and prevents pre-mature greying.
- It contains Fenugreek Seed extract that is known to be a great source of protein for the hair. It helps in treating hair thinning.
- Haritaki has a rejuvenative effect on the hair.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein has moisture retaining properties that improve the texture of the hair
Key Ingredients What's inside that really matters
Nourishes, softens, and adds a resilient lustre
Deeply moisturizes and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to heal and soothe.
Reetha has been used traditionally in the preparation of natural cleansers. It mildly lathers and gives a silky touch while it balances excess oil.
Known for its exceptional anti-bacterial properties for the hair
How To UseTake a small amount of this hair cleanser and massage it on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with conditioner.
ShopComplete your routine