Add to Wish List
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Moisture Rich Body Milk Indian Rose Absolute
The Forest Essentials Moisture Rich Body Milk Indian Rose Absolute uses richly evocative essential oils of Desi Gulab (Indian Rose) that is sourced from the town of Kannauj in India. This body milk uses burnt Cane Sugar, a natural humectant that helps to attract and seal moisture into the skin.
- This Moisture Rich Body Milk is enriched with Rose flower water which is rich in antioxidants and helps in cooling and soothing the skin.
- It contains Olive Oil which is celebrated for being rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants, and is highly moisturizing and rejuvenating in nature.
- Sweet Almond Oil deeply moisturizes the skin and lends elasticity to it.
- It is enriched with Vitamin E, which, when applied before sun exposure, significantly reduces acute skin responses to the sun and helps in prevention of scars.
- Anantmool is an excellent detoxifying ingredient for acne-prone skin. It deeply nourishes the skin, remarkably reduces pigmentation and helps protect against UVB rays.
- It contains the medicinal herb - Neem, that clarifies the skin by removing excess oil and soothes active acne. It maintains skin elasticity & reduces signs of ageing.
- Wheat Germ extract prevents premature ageing and accelerates tissue repair in the skin.
- Turmeric root extract helps in treating skin ageing induced by sun exposure and reduction in skin elasticity. Glycerin has excellent moisture-binding and skin conditioning properties.
- It contains Cane Sugar that helps in brightening the skin along with reducing blemishes and wrinkles.
Key Ingredients What's inside that really matters
Kokum Butter is one of the most hard and stable vegetable butters, easily absorbed into the skin. It is composed of beneficial compounds that help to regenerate and nourish skin cells.
Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
Nourishes, revitalizes, softens and improves skin elasticity to effectively prevent signs of aging.
Sweet Almond Oil
The cold pressed oil distilled from sweet Almonds is the most nutritious, adds glow, and deeply moisturizes the skin.
How To Use
Use daily, after cleansing the skin.
For best results use on slightly damp skin just after a bath or shower.
ShopComplete your routine