Add to Wish List
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Sheer Indulgence Bath & Shower Oil Nargis
A refreshing blend, the Forest Essentials Sheer Indulgence Bath & Shower Oil Nargis leaves the skin hydrated, soft, supple, and lightly scented with floral tones. This water soluble oil is a blend of pure, naturally distilled Nargis essential oil and cold pressed base oils of organically grown ingredients.
- This indulgent Bath & Shower Oil is infused with anti-oxidant rich Nargis Flower extract that helps lighten blemishes and evens out the skin tone. It leaves the skin slightly scented with its sweet and delicate floral fragrance.
- This water soluble oil contains Sunflower Oil that possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for the skin and protects it from UV radiation.
- Sweet Almond Oil has effective skin regeneration and moisturizing properties. It also improves skin elasticity.
- It is enriched with Vitamin E, which, when applied before sun exposure, significantly reduces acute skin responses to the sun and helps in prevention of scars.
- Anti-oxidant rich Apricot Oil deeply nourishes the skin & improves its elasticity. An excellent source of enrichment for dry and damaged skin.
- Avocado has softening and soothing benefits. It also protects the skin from the effects of the sun.
- Ashwagandha increases vitality and adds glow to the skin.
- Gokhru is an absorption-enhancing herb that revitalizes dull & dry skin.
Key Ingredients What's inside that really matters
Nourishes, revitalizes, softens and improves skin elasticity to effectively prevent signs of aging.
Due to its emollient properties, Sunflower Oil helps the skin retain its moisture. Sunflower Oil is also rich in vitamins A, C and D and healthy carotenoids which form a protective barrier on the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil
The cold pressed oil distilled from sweet Almonds is the most nutritious, adds glow, and deeply moisturizes the skin.
How To UseUse on wet skin in the shower after cleansing or pour two capfuls into warm bath water, to seal moisture.
ShopComplete your routine